Real estate social media marketing is more important than ever. Agents who thrive on social media get more leads, close more deals, and make more money. … According to our 2021 agents’ survey, 82% think they need to improve their social media presence.
One of those industries is real estate. … Philip Scheinfeld: Real estate agents are now selling homes and buildings, finding clients, and growing their brands online — all through social media. Having a social media presence is one of the most important, if not the most important presence you can have today as an agent.
It is recommended that you post up to three times per day, up to twenty times per day. It’s best to post three times per week during business days only, up to 20 posts each month. Experts warn that if you post more than twice per day, your engagement with followers will drop.
Real Estate Social Media Marketing
- Promote the town, not just the house.
- Be yourself.
- Educate your buyers.
- Chat with your followers.
- Respond to comments, good and bad.
- Avoid simply shouting about your home listings.
- Don’t forget video.
- Never assume you’re only connecting with first-time buyers.
What should a Realtor post on Facebook?
50 Post Ideas for Your Real Estate Facebook Page
- Use polls and quizzes to learn about your audience. …
- Run contests on your real estate Facebook page. …
- Post about customer success stories. …
- Share a video that you create. …
- Organize regular giveaways. …
- Share a video walk-through of an open house.
Social media can help real estate agents find a wide audience, in the right area and at the right time. In fact, according to the National Association of REALTORS 77% of real estate agents use social media. Facebook is by far the most popular platform in real estate, followed by LinkedIn and Instagram.
In general, state real estate law, the NAR Code of Ethics, and many MLS’s rules prohibit any advertising property listing information without the consent or authorization of the listing broker.
How often should Realtors post on Facebook?
Facebook – Top brands average 2-5 times per day, seven days a week. Morning 7 am to 11 am and evenings 9 pm to 11 pm are usually optimal. After the recent algorithm change, Facebook highly values fresh content. The rule of thumb now is to publish as often as you have new, compelling content to share.
How often should a Realtor post on Instagram?
Instagram: 1-2 per day.
Most studies agree that once per day is optimal, with a maximum of two posts per day. Hubspot found that pages under 10,000 fans experienced a 50% drop in engagement per post if they posted more than once per day. At a minimum, you should post to your Facebook Pages 3 times per week. … I post 2–3 times per week.
How do Realtors use Facebook?
Facebook Page Marketing Tips
- Update Your Cover Photo Frequently. Use the cover photo to highlight the homes you have for sale. …
- Create Helpful Tabs. …
- Remember the 80/20 Rule. …
- Respond to Comments. …
- Use Photos and Video. …
- Focus on Local Interests. …
- Share Interesting and Informative Facts. …
- Offer Helpful Advice.
How do Realtors use Instagram?
Here are our 10 best tips and ideas for real estate Instagram:
- Set the right Instagram objectives.
- Use local targeting.
- Get smart about demographics.
- Make use of popular real estate Instagram hashtags.
- Use carousel ads to show off your properties.
- Bring real estate to life with video.
- Leverage aspirational imagery.
The term social media marketing (SMM) refers to the use of social media and social networks to market a company’s products and services. Social media marketing provides companies with a way to engage with existing customers and reach new ones while allowing them to promote their desired culture, mission, or tone.