How do you change your property name?
Process of Legal Name Change in Land Registry
Affidavit Submission: Get an affidavit prepared for the name change from a notary, mentioning the current name, the new name, current address and reason for the name change (could be marriage, astrology, etc).
How do I change my name on my tax receipt?
Process to initiate Name Change in Property Tax Records
- Receipt of tax last paid,
- Attested copy of the sale transaction deed (sale deed in your name)
- No Objection Certificate from the associated housing society.
- Duly filled application for form with signature.
How do I change my name on property deeds in NY?
Under New York law, a person who wishes to update her name on a deed must execute a new deed and record it with the county clerk where the property is located. Obtain or purchase a New York warranty deed form.
How can I change my name in property tax online Ghmc?
How to Get GHMC Property Tax name Change Done Online?
- Latest receipt of the tax paid.
- Attested Copy of the sale transaction deed.
- Copy of death certificate/legal heir certificate/succession certificate.
- NOC (No Objection Certificate) from the respective housing society.
- Filled application form with signatures.
How do I change my name on BBMP property tax?
Any change in Name, Address or any other Details in BBMP Property Tax Paid Receipts has to be done by Concerned BBMP Officials. 1. We need to Submit photo copies of our Property Documents to respective BBMP Office. Documents required are Sale Deed, Latest Tax paid receipt, Khata Certificate & a Requisition letter.
How do you make corrections in your registry?
If either party has found an error in the sale deed, the buyer and the seller will have to make an appearance in the sub-registrar’s office, where the deed was previously registered. They will have to submit an application to the official, seeking correction in the document, along with all the supporting documents.
How can I change my name on Vasai Virar property tax online?
Apply Online through aaplesarkar :
- The applicant needs to register on the website Login.
- The applicant can login using the credentials and fill the form as instructed.
- The applicant can fill the online application form for “Change of Name” in the citizen login section: Form.
- Submit the application.
How do I change my name on property tax Thane online?
How to change name in property tax online?
- Receipts of taxes that have been paid last.
- NOC (no objection certificate) from the housing society.
- Attested copy of the sale deed or deed of sale transaction that is in your name.
- Filled up application form along with your signature.
How do I change my name with PCMC property tax online?
How to change the name in property tax records?
- Latest property tax receipt.
- Attested copy of the sale deed, which should be in the name of the applicant.
- No-objection Certificate from the housing society.
- Application form, which is available from the property tax office.
How do I remove a name from a deed in NY?
The only way to forcibly change the ownership status is through a legal action and the resultant court order. However, if an owner chooses to be removed from the deed, it is simply a matter of preparing a new deed transferring that owner’s interest in the property.
How much does it cost to transfer a deed in NY?
The fees to file a New York quitclaim deed vary from county to county, but some of the fees are similar. As of 2018, the basic fee for filing a quitclaim deed of residential or farm property is $125, while the fee for all other property is $250.
How can I change my name in Telangana property tax online?
Here is a list of documents that you should keep handy:
- Filled application form for property mutation.
- Copy of title or sale deed.
- Affidavit on stamp paper as suggested by the sub-registrar.
- Indemnity bond.
- Copy of government approved ID such as Aadhaar Card.
- Property tax payment receipt.
How can I change my name in property tax in Telangana?
- Notice of transfer under Section 208 of GHMC Act, duly signed by both the Vendor and Vendee.
- Attested copies of property documents and link documents.
- Encumbrance Certificate (Latest document to be furnished)
- Non-Judicial Stamp paper for Rs. …
- Undertaking on Notarized Affidavit cum indemnity bond on Rs.
How do I change my name on Ghmc?
- MUTATION. …
- ➢ The applicant should submit the relevant documents to the concerned Deputy.
- Commissioner / CSC for Mutation / Transfer of title, which are got registered prior to 01.06. …
- ➢ The Mutation Fee i.e., 0.1% of Market Value shall be paid through Demand.
- Draft in favour of the Commissioner, GHMC.